Massage Therapy – Marian Hardiman and Claire Williams
Massage treatment is focussed on muscles, tendons and ligaments as well as the emotional and mental wellbeing of clients.
– be recovering from an injury
– suffering from a chronic condition or illness
– have difficulties arising from poor posture or the way that you use your body at work
– have pain in muscles and joints
The treatment can
– reduce tension in soft tissue
– reduce soft tissue pain
– increase range of movement of joints
– reduce stress and bring about a quieter mind
Marian Hardiman trained at the Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork qualifying in 1998 in Holistic Massage and in 2014 in Sports and Remedial Massage. Marian qualified in Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder Method) in 2014. Marian has also trained in Myofascial Release with Ruth Duncan, Pregnancy Massage, Effortless Massage, Releasing the Neck at BCMB. Marian is a registered member of the Massage Training Institute, Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and MLDUK.
Marian set up The Retreat where she works Monday to Saturday by appointment and can be contacted on 07816 981454.
Claire Williams trained with the Northern Institute of Massage in 1998 and is registered with ITEC.Claire can be contacted on 01544 267172.